Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

The robot that came to life


The rain started to pour down really hard. I was heartbroken but then I hear an owl hooting . then i saw a big, old house and I went to the door then I knocked on the door four times. the door opened a little bit then there was a lot of bats that flew in to my face.  I went inside and I found a torch and it lit up but in the darkest room, I found a glass roof then for 1 hour the moonlight shone bright like a star. it shone bright in my eyes. I went down to the other end of the room then the moonlight shone on a robot then the robot came to life. the robot told me that he was stuck here for years. I was sad and worried for the robot. the robot was in this old house so i told him if he wants to come to my town and he said yes. he was so excited .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.