Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

THE LONG WEEKEND/STAYING HOME

It was a bright sunny morning.I woke up feeling happy and also abit tired. So I went into the bathroom and washed my face and after that I brushed my teeth to make them look shiny.
After I was done brushing my teeth I went and made myself an egg sandwich. I filled up a cup with milk and then I ate my breakfast.

Next I went in the lounge  and I sat down and I played fortnite on my dad’s ps4. I was playing on the game for 1 hour and 40 minutes. my brother and my two sisters woke up and they came into the lounge to play too.

When it was the afternoon my brother and my two sisters were all hungry so I made them some eggs with bacon and with milk.
they ate all of the food and then my mom and dad woke up. they smelt the food and they asked “what’s cooking?”
I said I’ve made my brother and the two girls some food to eat and also I’ve saved you some mom and dad.

After dinner we all said good night to our mom and dad and then we went to our rooms and went off to bed ready for school in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.