Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

FUN TIME WITH MY FAMILY

FUN TIME WITH MY FAMILY

On sunday my family and I went to my cousin house for a party.They wanted us to come so we all got changed and we went off .We were walking and walking until we were almost there.We all stopped at the shops and we asked our mom if we can all have a candy and a drink and she said yes. So we all got our stuff and we we're off to the party. My cousin told us that we can swim in their swimming pool so we all got changed and we all jumped into the pool and we made a big whirlpool and it was so cool after swimming my dad told me that lunch will be done in 2 hours and 20 minutes. we were getting bored so we got out of pool and got changed and all of us went outside to play in the park and we all had some sandwiches to eat.


When it was the afternoon my dad told us it was lunchtime so all of the kids ran so fast to wash their hands and after washing our hands we all went to the table and we all saw eggs,hot dogs,chips,pies,drinks and cake. After eating we all started to clean up and when we were all done we were watching the bird box. It was cool and a little scary because all of the people that was not blind someone will kill them and after the movie was done we all went outside to play on their four wheeler and it was so cool we all lined up in a line and waited for our turn on the four wheeler. When it was my turn i was so excited to ride on it.


I was riding was it could go up to 315.74 km/h and that is too fast for me. When I tried to stop it,it won’t let me but I had to drive it around the park until it slows down and when it slowed down I jumped of the four wheeler and landed on the grass. It was dinner time we all went back inside and had some popcorn and candy when we were getting tired we all went inside to play some fortnite It was the kids vs the mom’s and dad’s and game was starting.We were playing for 2 hours the kids we winning but then the mom’s and dad’s was right behind us.

After we were done we all went back home and we all went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.