Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Exciting Maths

W.A.L.T: find fractions of numbers

E.what is ¼ of 64
4 divided by 64 = 16 so
1 times 16 = 16 so
¼ of 64 = 16
Strategies:we divide the whole number by the denominator.Then we multiply the answer by the numerator.

This week, my learning buddy and I have been working on finding fractions of numbers

F.what is 3/10 of 250
10 divided by 250= 25 so
3 times 25= 75 so
3/10 of 250 = 75

Strategies:we divide the whole number by the denominator.Then we multiply the answer by the numerator.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gideon,
    I am Larz
    I like how you added how you got the answer 16 also I like how you wrote your strategies. I also like how you told us what you were doing this week. Something I think you could work on is making the title more interesting like "Exciting Maths"
    Well done Gideon :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.