Pages

Saturday 13 June 2020

My Day

Today I had a lot of work to finish but it was a little bit hard for me but I pushed myself to finish all of it.Because if I didn’t I would stay back in class to finish it and I didn’t want to do that.

firstly work I started with was to comment on ten peoples blog in my class and so I got to work.After an hour I was done and then I had to put all of the ten blogs on a google sheet that our teacher did for us.Once I was done it was the after noon and I had lunch after lunch I went straight back to work.

Next I had to post a lot of work and I was working for two hours and I got a lot of my work done and I had to post all of them onto my blog.Because I haven’t been blogging when we were in the lock down.Soon I was finish and so exhausted and really sleepy so after having dinner I went to bed

1 comment:

  1. Helloo Gideon, This post is very interesting, your day sounded pretty cool compared to mine.
    Keep Up the greatt workk!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.